Christmas Day is supposed to be a time of giving, and of treating people well, but those traditions will almost certainly be tossed out the window this coming Sunday afternoon. The Baltimore Ravens will be heading into Pittsburgh to face the Steelers in a game that will likely decide who wins the AFC North and books a ticket into the postseason. These are two teams that really, really hate one another, and their match-ups are tough battles that generally see one or two players getting carted off the field before it’s all over. The Steelers are a game up on the Ravens right now, and a win automatically gets them the division title. A win for the Ravens would put them back on top courtesy of holding the tiebreaker over their rivals. The added incentive will deliver an extra edge to a game that really doesn’t need one, butt which is sure to make it a real treat for the neutral observer. The Steelers are coming into this one as a 5.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.