Christmas Day is supposed to be a time of giving, and of treating people well, but those traditions will almost certainly be tossed out the window this coming Sunday afternoon. The Baltimore Ravens will be heading into Pittsburgh to face the Steelers in a game that will likely decide who wins the AFC North and books a ticket into the postseason. These are two teams that really, really hate one another, and their match-ups are tough battles that generally see one or two players getting carted off the field before it’s all over. The Steelers are a game up on the Ravens right now, and a win automatically gets them the division title. A win for the Ravens would put them back on top courtesy of holding the tiebreaker over their rivals. The added incentive will deliver an extra edge to a game that really doesn’t need one, butt which is sure to make it a real treat for the neutral observer. The Steelers are coming into this one as a 5.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks