Prior to the start of this season, there were more than a few NFL football pundits who proclaimed that the Jacksonville Jaguars were ready to take a big step forward. After all, ownership finally decided to go out and spend some money in the free agent market, and in Blake Bortles, it looked as though they may have found their QB of the future. Here we are heading into the penultimate week of the season, and the Jaguars are sitting in the cellar with a dismal 2-12 record. Making things all the more disappointing for the Jaguars is the fact that the AFC South is still wide open with 2 weeks to play. Any one of the 3 other teams in the division has a shot at winning it and making it into the playoffs. The Tennessee Titans have been a very pleasant surprise this year, and have a chance to boost their odds of extending their season with a win in Jacksonville on Christmas Eve. The Titans will be going into this one as a 4.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.