Prior to the start of this season, there were more than a few NFL football pundits who proclaimed that the Jacksonville Jaguars were ready to take a big step forward. After all, ownership finally decided to go out and spend some money in the free agent market, and in Blake Bortles, it looked as though they may have found their QB of the future. Here we are heading into the penultimate week of the season, and the Jaguars are sitting in the cellar with a dismal 2-12 record. Making things all the more disappointing for the Jaguars is the fact that the AFC South is still wide open with 2 weeks to play. Any one of the 3 other teams in the division has a shot at winning it and making it into the playoffs. The Tennessee Titans have been a very pleasant surprise this year, and have a chance to boost their odds of extending their season with a win in Jacksonville on Christmas Eve. The Titans will be going into this one as a 4.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis