When you get a pair of teams with no shot at the playoffs going head to head in Week 16 of the season, it is generally a game that you will skip on TV. That is most certainly not going to be the case this Saturday when the San Diego Chargers head into Cleveland to face the Browns. There are a couple of things at play here: is this one of the last times we will see the Chargers representing San Diego, and will the Cleveland Browns take one step closer to an 0-16 season? Neither one is a particularly great reason to tune in, but there is something about the situation in Cleveland that makes it nigh on impossible to turn away. It is the equivalent of driving past a car crash, although unlike in a car wreck scenario, many people are rooting for there to be casualties when watching the Browns. This is a team that deserves this level of futility, but will they get there? The Chargers go into Cleveland as a 6-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis