It is always interesting to see what a team will do in the game that immediately follows the head coach being relieved of his duties. No-one was particularly surprised when Rex Ryan was sent packing in Buffalo earlier this week, as the writing had been on the wall for a little while. This is a team that seems to be lacking an identity, probably because they don’t seem to have what anyone would think is a legitimate #1 QB. In that sense, they are very similar to their opponents this weekend, the New York Jets. The difference between these two teams is that the Bills could be instantly better if they could get a serviceable QB under center, whereas the Jets appear to be a mess in every face of the game. The Bills head on the road as a 3.5-point online betting favorite, and I don’t think anyone would be terribly surprised if they came out and laid a beating on the Jets, just to win one for their departed coach.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.