The Washington Redskins are desperate to reach the playoffs and need a win in their regular season finale in order for that to happen. The red-hot New York Giants are already guaranteed a spot in the postseason, but likely won’t simply roll over for their NFC East division rivals as the G-Men would like nothing better than to keep the momentum they’ve built up over the last couple of months. Washington and New York will square off on Sunday afternoon at 1:00 PM ET, live from FedEx Field with this affair airing on FOX. Now, let’s find out if the Redskins can cover the NFL betting line as surprising 8-point home favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.