Every NFL season delivers a few teams who end up being a major disappointment. This season has been no different, and it’s fair to say that the Arizona Cardinals and the LA Rams both fit nicely into that category. The Cardinals had a great season last year, and the feeling was that they could make a real run at the NFC and the Super Bowl this season, but they have just not been very good. The hype surrounding the Rams return to Los Angeles was huge, especially with Rookie of the Year Todd Gurley in tow, not to mention the number 1 draft pick Jared Goff ready to show what he is made of. Goff ended up out of favor, and didn’t get a start until late in the season, and Gurley has struggled to shoulder an offense that has routinely sputtered. It came as no real surprise to anyone that head coach Jeff Fisher was given his marching orders. These two will hook up on Sunday to close out their seasons, with the Cardinals in as a 6.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.