2017 is set to go off with a pretty loud bang, as we have a full slate of NFL games on the schedule this coming Sunday. There is only one playoff spot to be decided in the NFC, but there could still be some movement in the final seeding, too, making quite a few of the games high on the importance scale. The Atlanta Falcons are determined to hang on to the #2 seed that they now possess, but the only way they can do that for sure is to take out their division rivals, the New Orleans Saints, in the Georgia Dome. Given how the season has gone, this would seem like a relatively straightforward task on paper, but it tends to be a bit of a close battle whenever these two teams hook up. In the last 4 meetings, it has been the team that has won the turnover battle that has won the game, so protecting the ball is going to be key. The Falcons are coming into this one as a 7-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns