2017 is set to go off with a pretty loud bang, as we have a full slate of NFL games on the schedule this coming Sunday. There is only one playoff spot to be decided in the NFC, but there could still be some movement in the final seeding, too, making quite a few of the games high on the importance scale. The Atlanta Falcons are determined to hang on to the #2 seed that they now possess, but the only way they can do that for sure is to take out their division rivals, the New Orleans Saints, in the Georgia Dome. Given how the season has gone, this would seem like a relatively straightforward task on paper, but it tends to be a bit of a close battle whenever these two teams hook up. In the last 4 meetings, it has been the team that has won the turnover battle that has won the game, so protecting the ball is going to be key. The Falcons are coming into this one as a 7-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.