The conference playoff match-ups are beginning to take shape, but we are going to need one more week of football to decide who plays who, and where. One team that needs a win to avoid having to play on Wild Card Weekend are the Seattle Seahawks. This is a team that looked like a lock for the number 2 seed in the NFC a couple of weeks back, but who have faltered coming down the stretch. Not only do they need to pick up the win in San Francisco on Sunday afternoon, they also have to hope that the Atlanta Falcons somehow manage to trip up against the New Orleans Saints. The San Francisco 49ers are a team in total disarray right now, and it looks as though they are going to have to blow things up and start from scratch in the offseason, as there is very little to like about this team as it currently is. The Seahawks will make the trip to the bay as a 9.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.