The only thing that a team can ask for heading into the final week of the season with its playoff fate undecided is that their destiny is in their own hands. That is exactly the card that the Green Bay Packers have been dealt, as they know that a win versus their AFC North rivals, the Detroit Lions, on Sunday night would see them in the postseason. That said, they are also aware that a win for the Lion would mean that the division crown and the final playoff spot in the AFC would go to Detroit. This is, without a shadow of a doubt, the biggest game on the Week 17 schedule, and the fact that it will be on national TV in primetime makes it all the more exciting. This really is what professional sports is all about, and even if you aren’t a fan of these two teams, this is a game that you are going to want to tune in and watch. The Packers head into Detroit as a 3-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks