The only thing that a team can ask for heading into the final week of the season with its playoff fate undecided is that their destiny is in their own hands. That is exactly the card that the Green Bay Packers have been dealt, as they know that a win versus their AFC North rivals, the Detroit Lions, on Sunday night would see them in the postseason. That said, they are also aware that a win for the Lion would mean that the division crown and the final playoff spot in the AFC would go to Detroit. This is, without a shadow of a doubt, the biggest game on the Week 17 schedule, and the fact that it will be on national TV in primetime makes it all the more exciting. This really is what professional sports is all about, and even if you aren’t a fan of these two teams, this is a game that you are going to want to tune in and watch. The Packers head into Detroit as a 3-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.