The Chicago Bears looked absolutely horrendous and sickeningly powerless in their Week 1 preseason encounter against the Denver Broncos, who outplayed them in every aspect of the game and condemned the hosts to a senseless 22-0 shellacking. That was certainly not the kind of performance the Chicago fans were expecting after the team forked out a number of big-money contracts and poured millions of dollars in offseason to improve the roster on both sides of the ball. If the Bears are going to factor in their division this season, let alone compete for a chance to reach the playoffs, a much better performance will be required from them when they travel to the Foxboro this Thursday to take on Jimmy Garoppolo and the New England Patriots. Ahead of this showdown, here’s a brief NFL betting lines preview of the game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.