The Chicago Bears looked absolutely horrendous and sickeningly powerless in their Week 1 preseason encounter against the Denver Broncos, who outplayed them in every aspect of the game and condemned the hosts to a senseless 22-0 shellacking. That was certainly not the kind of performance the Chicago fans were expecting after the team forked out a number of big-money contracts and poured millions of dollars in offseason to improve the roster on both sides of the ball. If the Bears are going to factor in their division this season, let alone compete for a chance to reach the playoffs, a much better performance will be required from them when they travel to the Foxboro this Thursday to take on Jimmy Garoppolo and the New England Patriots. Ahead of this showdown, here’s a brief NFL betting lines preview of the game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition