Don’t look now, but the Baltimore Ravens are undefeated so far in the season and are currently perched atop the AFC North division. Matter of fact, if all goes according to plan for Baltimore head coach John Harbaugh, the Ravens will be 4-0 by the end of this week’s game against Oakland, one win short of their total number of victories in the entire 2015 campaign. Is that too much to ask from the Ravens at home against the rising Raiders? Maybe. But after facing adversity and still remaining unbeaten this far, you may want to read our all-inclusive preview of this game before deciding on where to place your wagers in Sunday’s NFL betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.