We all have different methods that we use to wager, and there really is no right or wrong way to go as long as you are winning. I have always found the first few weeks of the season to be a little unpredictable, which is why I tend to go with singles when I play. Now that we are heading into Week 6, it’s fair to say that we all have a better handle on how all the teams are going to play, which means that parlays are now a part of the betting picture. I’m going to take a quick look at the weekend action to see if I can come up with some winning plays, which would mean a little extra spending money to play with in Week 7 and beyond.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.