Could Colin Kaepernick be back in the NFL by the time you read this? Maybe. With Ravens QB Joe Flacco sidelined at least the first week of training camp, the Ravens are considering signing Kaepernick, who essentially has been blackballed by the league. Coach John Harbaugh indicated Baltimore is primarily looking for someone to help the team only in the short term. Of course Kaepernick’s best seasons came under John’s brother Jim in San Francisco. Here are a couple of NFL betting picks for Week 8 this 2017 season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.