Injuries are a part of playing in the NFL, but Bears tight end Zach Miller suffered such a badly dislocated knee in Sunday’s loss at the Saints that there was fear Miller’s leg might have to be amputated. On Monday, Miller needed “urgent vascular surgery” to repair the damage done when Miller came down awkwardly while trying to catch a pass in the end zone. It appeared Miller made the catch, but it was ruled otherwise while Miller was on his way to the hospital. It looks like Miller will avoid losing the leg but he’s obviously done for the season. Here are two interesting NFL Picks with the latest odds and lines for Week 9: Bucs-Saints and Colts-Texans.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.