We are only halfway through the 2016 NFL season, but I think it’s fair to say that the AFC East Division may already be over. The Patriots are running away with it at 7-1 so far, but there is a definite lifeline for all the other teams in the division. There is definite parity in the AFC this season, and there is the definite possibility that an 8-8 on a 9-7 team or two might just find their way into the Wild Card game. What that means for the New York Jets and the Miami Dolphins, both of whom are struggling, is that there is still hope. That said, the loser of this one will probably not have any way back into the playoff picture, which makes this one of the more critical games on the NFL calendar this weekend. The slight edge must go to the Dolphins with the home field advantage, and that is exactly how the bookies see it. Miami will come into this one as a 3.5-point favorite over the Jets.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.