Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers have certainly had their share of problems in getting off to a shocking 2-5 start through seven games. Still, the reigning NFC champions have a lot to play for as they look to record consecutive wins for the first time this season while giving their faint playoff hopes a big-time boost. With the Rams looking to avoid a fourth straight loss, let’s find out if L.A. can either get the outright win at home or cover the NFL betting line as a surprisingly small home underdog.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.