The NFL regular season may consist of only 16 games for each team, but it’s a brutal run that no team goes through without taking some hits along the way. The Minnesota Vikings have had it a little tougher than most this season, losing several key pieces on offense, including starting QB teddy Bridgewater who went down for the year before the season even began. Despite those hits, the Vikings jumped out to a 5-0 start, but are coming into this one having lost back to back games. That two-week run led to offensive coordinator Norv Turner handing in his resignation earlier this week, with Pat Shurmur set to take the reins this weekend. The Vikings are still in good shape atop the NFC North, but they must be feeling the Packers and Lions breathing down their necks. Detroit have been better than a lot of people expected, and could well be better off than their current 4-4 record if they had a little bit more luck going their way. The Vikings will come into this one as a 6-point favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.