Just when you think things can’t get any worse for the lowly Jacksonville Jaguars, they sink to brand new depths. After their latest debacle of a performance, only one question needs to be asked about Jacksonville’s Week 9 matchup against the streaking Kansas City Chiefs. Can Jacksonville cover the NFL betting line’s a double-digit road underdog or will they go quietly into the night for the umpteenth time during the Gus Bradley era? Let’s find out now.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.