Johnny Manziel’s time in Cleveland has been controversial, to say the least. He has a 1-4 record as a starter, throwing for 1,108 yards and completing 57.7 percent of his passes. He has shown more promise of late, though, at least as a pocket passer. However, he has not made Browns management or NFL betting fans happy, first with his lackadaisical work ethic last year, and then this year with his refusal to tell the truth about a video that showed him partying with a bottle of champagne. He is now on the Browns’ practice squad, and given how well Austin Davis played in Josh McCown’s absence on Monday against Baltimore, he looks expendable. Here are a couple of teams where Manziel might fare better via a trade.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.