The AFC has a little bit of catching up to do when it comes to Super Bowl wind, as they have 23 as opposed to the 26 wins posted by the NFC teams. They have a pretty good chance of narrowing that gap this year, as the 6 teams that they are sending into the playoffs all have a legitimate shot. That said, 2 will drop this weekend, so let’s instead break it down to the 4 AFC teams that I believe will be the ones most likely to challenge for the Super Bowl Lombardi Trophy.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks