This Thursday, the online NFL odds and lines will present us with a marquee NFC inter-divisional primetime showdown at the suburban Phoenix (Glendale) where star RB Adrian Peterson and the Minnesota Vikings (8-4) will be squaring it off against veteran QB Carson Palmer and the streaking Arizona Cardinals (10-2). With so much hype on this game and many conference and divisional implications from the matchup, let’s look at what the NFL betting trends tell us in regards to making educated NFL picks on the primetime football encounter.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.