The Philadelphia Eagles traded a fortune in draft picks to move up from No. 8 to No. 2 overall in the 2016 NFL Draft. They did so to grab a player most football fans had never heard of until recently: North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz. The Eagles did this despite signing two quarterbacks, incumbent starter Sam Bradford and Chase Daniel to multi-million dollar contracts. So is there any chance Wentz could actually beat out Bradford? That would certainly affect Philly’s NFL betting odds and the Eagles currently have a 2016 wins total of 7.5.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.