It doesn’t matter if you’re a lifelong New England Patriots ‘hater’ like me, or whether you’re a hard core Patriots fan that lives for every Tom Brady touchdown pass. The fact of the matter is that the four-time Super Bowl winners and perennial powerhouse Patriots are apparently going to have another great shot to host the Vince Lombardi by the time Super Bowl 51 rolls around in February. Better yet, if you’re thinking about betting on the pats to bring home the Super Bowl bacon, then here are three great reasons to do so!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.