The Denver Broncos can knock off the Carolina Panthers this Sunday in Super Bowl 50. Many people thought that Peyton Manning and his crew would fall at home to Pittsburgh — and a lot more thought they would lose to New England in the AFC Championship. However, here they are, awaiting their time on the game’s biggest stage. This is a battle between the crafty veteran quarterback against the upstart who considers himself a real-life Man of Steel. Let’s take a look at why you should pick the NFL odds for Denver to win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.