The highly underrated Carolina Panthers (16-1 SU, 12-5 ATS, #1 seed—NFC South Winner) have been continually defying NFL odds, yet bettors are still not giving them the respect they deserve. This Sunday, they have another chance to impress in the NFL lines when they host the Arizona Cardinals (14-3 SU, 9-8 ATS, #2 seed—NFC West winner) in Charlotte. Read on for our complete breakdown of this NFC Championship game and why we believe the Panthers are a worthy NFL pick in the NFL betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.