The Carolina Panthers are having an unreal season, and from the look of things, they could be on their way to an unbeaten year. After clinching the NFC South a couple of weeks ago, they beat the Atlanta Falcons 38-0 in Week 14 to move to 13-0. Even more notably, that victory over the Falcons earned the Panthers one of the top two seeds in the NFC and a first round bye in the playoffs, leaving them with nearly nothing to play for in the final three weeks of the 2015-16 NFL odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.