With the first week of the NFL preseason now in the bag, it’s time to start looking ahead to Week 2. Every team will now have an idea of who might make the team, and which players are likely to be on the chopping block. For many of those fringe guys, the second game of the preseason is their last chance to really make an impact, as failing to do so will likely mean that they will be packing their bags and watching the upcoming season from the couch. The Super Bowl betting odds aren’t about to shift just yet, but the rosters of each team are about to undergo a change, making Week 2 of the preseason one worth watching. Let’s take a look at some of the top match-ups for the week, with a few predictions thrown in for good measure.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.