If you’re planning on betting on the recently released 2016 NFL regular season win total odds and you’re looking to avoid betting on teams whose odds are difficult to predict, then you’re going to enjoy the expert NFL lines analysis you’re going to get on the handful of teams with the worst win total odds for the upcoming campaign. Some of these teams may be legitimate Super Bowl title contenders in 2016 while others will most certainly not. The one thing that each of the following teams has in common is that predicting their win total in 2016 against their win total odds, is going to be a difficult task. With that said, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.