The Pittsburgh Penguins came into this NHL season with the toughest task of all the teams in the league. They had the unenviable task of playing the entire season with a target on their back that only comes with being the defending Stanley Cup champion. They put together a magnificent regular season, but given the strength of the Eastern Conference, they were handed what looked to be a very difficult road to the Stanley Cup Final. They began with a series against the Columbus Blue Jackets, which the Penguins made look easier than it really should have been. Next up was the Washington Capitals, a team that has struggled in the playoffs, but who was still the favorite to win it. The Pens blew a 3-1 series lead, but still managed to come back and win in 7 games. The big question now is whether they can go on and win it all once again. Find the latest hockey betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.