After what has been an incredibly long, not to mention exciting, NHL season, we have finally reached the point where we are down to the final two teams. You have to go all the way back to the 1997-98 season to find the last time a team won back to back Stanley Cup’s, which gives you an idea of just how difficult it is to do. It was the Detroit Red Wings who did it back then, and it is the Pittsburgh Penguins who are looking to achieve that feat this year. The Penguins have taken the long, difficult path to the final, needing to win a pair of Game 7’s to get to the final.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.