You don’t like to think of Game 3 of a playoff series as being do or die, but that may well be what the Nashville Predators are looking at in the Stanley Cup Final. They made it to the final by playing solid defense and getting great goaltending from Pekka Rinne, but they have been totally shelled in the opening 2 games of the series, heading home with a 0-2 deficit. The Predators have been great in their own building this postseason, and can get back in this thing by getting a win in Game 3.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.