When the 2017 NHL playoffs began, it was the Chicago Blackhawks who were considered the favorites to represent the Western Conference in the Stanley Cup Final. Their dramatic sweep at the hands of the Nashville Predators has left the door wide open in this conference, and there are many hockey fans who believe that that Anaheim Ducks are ready to walk right through it. The opened their playoff campaign with a sweep of the Calgary Flames, which has allowed them time to rest up and heal heading into the second round. It will be another familiar opponent in Round 2, as the Ducks will go up against the upstart Edmonton Oilers, another team out of the Pacific Division. The Ducks should be considered favorites to move on here, but let’s take a closer look at the following NHL betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.