If there is one thing that we have learned from watching the NHL playoffs over the years, it’s that we should expect some surprises on the road to one team being crowned the Stanley Cup champions. When you consider the level of parity in this league, it’s not a major stunner when one of those surprises comes in the opening round. That said, is there anyone who really believed that the Nashville Predators were going to come in as a #8 seed and somehow manage to sweep the #1 ranked Chicago Blackhawks in rather comfortable fashion? Given how the Blackhawks closed the season out, I believed that there was a chance that the Predators might push them hard, but I most certainly did not expect this. Nashville looks like a very complete hockey team, but can they continue rolling when they take on the St. Louis Blues in the second round? Find the updated NHL betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.