We have already covered the Eastern Conference Final in the Stanley Cup playoffs, and we decided that it will be the Penguins who will move on in that series. Assuming that we are correct, the big question that now needs to be answered is who they will face in the final. Just as we have in the east, there is a surprise participant in the Western Conference Final, as very few hockey fans outside of the state of Tennessee had the Nashville Predators going this far. They are full value for their place in the western final, though, and they will have a tough series ahead of them, as they will be going up against an Anaheim Ducks team making their second appearance here in the last 3 years. One of these two teams are going to come up a little short, but which of them will it be? Find the latest NHL betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.