The NHL’s first round had some incredible hockey with a whopping 18 overtime games. That’s the most extra periods ever for a single round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, surpassing the 17 overtime games played in the first round in 2013. Every series had at least one overtime game, led by Leafs-Capitals, which went beyond regulation in five of the six matchups. So the second round has a lot to live up to, and it gets underway on Wednesday. Here’s a glance at each match and it’s NHL betting prediction.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.