Of course there are two prominent winter/spring sports in the United States and those are the NBA and the NHL. While the length of the seasons are similar in the two sports, winning a championship in each couldn’t be much different. It’s very easy to repeat as the NBA champion because one superstar can carry a club. But NHL teams just don’t repeat in the salary-cap era. The last to do to was the Detroit Red Wings in 1998. Can the Pittsburgh Penguins end that drought? They are +700 co-favorites on NHL odds to again hoist the Stanley Cup next June. The regular season begins next week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.