Time is running out for those of you looking to put some money on your Stanley Cup pick this year. Sure, you could wait to see how things might play out, but that would mean seeing your potential profits decrease as the odds on your chosen team shorten when they move on. There are, as always, going to be 16 teams to choose from, and no matter what the bookies might suggest right now, every one of them has a shot at winning the Stanley Cup. Of course, some teams are a little more talented than others, but you need a little bit of luck as well as skill to win it all. With all of that in mind, let’s look at the NHL betting favorites to win, as well as a few dark horses, and then let’s finish things up by making some picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.