The party city of Las Vegas has never had a professional sports team prior to the 2017-18 NHL season. The Vegas Golden Knights have become wildly successful and wildly popular in Sin City. It should be a raucous night there Wednesday as Vegas hosts the Western Conference Finals for the first time. The Knights are hockey odds favorites to take a 2-1 series lead.
How to Bet Jets at Golden Knights 2018 NHL Playoffs Hockey Odds & Game 3 InfoWhen: Wednesday, 9 PM ETWhere: T-Mobile Arena, Las VegasTV: NBC Sports NetworkStream: NHL.tvRadio: 1290 AM (Winnipeg) / 98.9 FM (Vegas)Opening Hockey Odds: Knights -132, Jets +120 (5.5)
Latest NHL Betting Trends
- Winnipeg is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games
- Winnipeg is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Winnipeg’s last 8 games on the road
- Vegas is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games
- Vegas is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games