With anywhere between 25 and 28 games left before we call an end to the 2015-16 NHL regular season, the Anaheim Ducks (27-19-8) are hoping to continue their surge towards the top of the Pacific Division by keeping up with the hot 2016 form that has seen them go 12-4-2 overall since January 1st. To test their resolve, the Ducks will follow Monday night’s road trip to Calgary with a Tuesday trip to Edmonton. Here’s everything you need to know about Tuesday’s clash against the Oilers, including a brief NHL online free picks preview of the showdown.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Jets vs Avalanche NHL Spread & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Bruins vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.