I have spoken before about expectations, and how teams are often burdened by what people think they will do as opposed to what they are actually capable of. It was widely believed that the Anaheim Ducks would come into this NHL season and tear up the Western Conference, but it took them an awful long time to get things rolling to reach the point they are at now. The Toronto Maple Leafs were expected to be the team that would be the worst in the league, and the bad news for their fans is that they are living up to those expectations. They are a team headed in the right direction, though, and a top draft pick this coming offseason may just serve as the next step in their rebuilding efforts. These two teams will hook up on Thursday night in Toronto, and the expectation here is that the Ducks will skate to an easy win. Keep up to date with all the odds for this one at MyBookie.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Jets vs Avalanche NHL Spread & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Bruins vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.