If you has been asked to place a bet on which teams would have a record on par with the Chicago Blackhawks through the first 12 games of the NHL betting season, how many of you would have put your money on the New Jersey Devils? I certainly wouldn’t have, but the Devils and Blackhawks have seen their seasons get off to very similar starts. They will have a chance to compare notes when they meet up in New Jersey on Friday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.