It’s a pretty sad state of affairs when you consider that Canada, the nation that gave birth to the game of hockey, has 7 teams that are not going to make the playoffs this season. 5 of the 7 teams could very well fall under the small market label, and they are finding it increasingly difficult to keep pace with the big boys. That said, there were still plenty of people who believed that a couple of teams from north of the border would find their way into the postseason this year. The Winnipeg Jets, who put together a surprisingly good season last year, were one of those teams, but they have had a disappointing season that saw them take a step or two backwards. They are now just playing out the string, and will have a very tough one on Friday night when they host the defending Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks. Keep up to date with the NHL Betting odds for this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.