Two of the worst teams in the National Hockey League will get together on Friday for some NHL betting lines action. The Columbus Blue Jackets will visit the Buffalo Sabres. Columbus and Buffalo both have just two games left this season. The Blue Jackets are 32-40-8 on the season for 72 points. That’s last in the Metropolitan, and only ahead of Toronto in the East. For Buffalo, they come into the game with a 34-35-11 mark. That’s good for 79 points, which is 6th in the Atlantic Division. The Sabres are only ahead of Montreal and Toronto.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.