It doesn’t matter how good your team is, over the course of an 82-game schedule there are going to be periods where the results are not as good as you would expect. That is where the St. Louis Blues are sitting at right now, as they are struggling to maintain the form that has seen them emerge as one of the best teams in the league this NHL betting season. They have another tough game ahead of them on Friday when they head into New York to face the Islanders. Metropolitan Division, where they now have the Rangers and Capitals well within their sights. The last two wins for the Isles have come on home ice, where they are now 9-4-2 on the season, and this game versus the Blues will be their final home tilt before they take to the road for 3 games. Blues vs Islanders Key Betting Trends St. Louis is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games at home NY Islanders is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Islanders’s last 9 games at home What Should You Consider Before Placing Your Bets? The Islanders already have a win over the Blues this season having beaten them 3-2 in OT in St. Louis in the early part of the year. The Islanders have all the momentum right now, and I expect them to come away with a similar type of win in this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.