If you were given the opportunity to choose the perfect Western Conference Final in the NHL, which two teams would you select to face off in that series? There are sure to be a number of different answers, but I’ll bet that a St. Louis Blues, Chicago Blackhawks series is one that many of you would have went with. The good news is that we get to see these two Central Division giants go head to head this postseason, but the bad news is that it’s coming in the opening round. The Blackhawks couldn’t have asked for a tougher start to their championship defense, and the opening 3 games of this series have shown that this one might very well go all the way to 7 games. Each of the 3 games have been tight affairs, and it has become very obvious that there is very little to separate these two. Game 4 looks like being another classic, and you can wager on it at our NHL betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.