There are a lot of labels placed on players and teams in professional sports, but there may be none more damning than the “choker” label. This suggests that the team in question does not have the intestinal fortitude to get the job done, even when it appears that they hold all the cards. That label has been applied to the St. Louis Blues in the playoffs for a few years now, as they have spent the last few season failing to live up to expectations in the postseason. They had the chance to erase that by knocking off the defending Stanley Cup champions in the opening round, and they certainly made the perfect start by taking a 3-1 series lead. A victory by the Blackhawks in OT in Game 5 has the choker chatter starting up again, and if the Blues cannot get the job done in Game 6 in Chicago on Saturday, that chatter is going to turn into a full-on roar. You can wager on this critical playoff game at MyBookie.ag’s NHL betting odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.