It can be tough to continue winning when you are missing a few key players, and the teams that have a pretty extensive list of players on the DL are often not a very good bet. That is not something that can be said for the St. Louis Blues this season, as they are racking up wins while still missing a couple of their forwards. They will try to keep their winning ways going when they head to Columbus to face the Blue Jackets on Tuesday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.