One of the toughest things to do in any sport is to get a win on the road, which is why home teams are more often than not the favorite in the betting. A team with a great road record can really boost their chances of success, and that is a big part of the reason why the St. Louis Blues are off to a hot start this online betting season. They will take to the road again on Tuesday, with a trip to New Jersey to face the Devils next up on their schedule.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Jets vs Avalanche NHL Spread & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Bruins vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.