At one point this season, both the St. Louis Blues and Toronto Maple Leafs were leading their respective division. That’s no longer the case, but it’s still possible these two are good enough to meet in the Stanley Cup Finals. If not, Tuesday is their final meeting of the 2017-18 season. The Leafs are solid home favorites on the NHL odds.
Blues at Maple Leafs NHL Odds, Pick & Betting PredictionNHL.com/tvRadio: 1120 AM (St. Louis) / 1050 AM (Toronto)Opening NHL Odds: Leafs -137, Blues +124 (5.5)
Season SeriesOn Nov. 4, the Leafs visited St. Louis and lost 6-4. Alex Pietrangelo scored twice and Brayden Schenn had four assists. Vladimir Tarasenko, Joel Edmundson, Magnus Paajarvi and Vladimir Sobotka also scored for the Blues. Jaden Schwartz had three assists, and Jake Allen made 26 saves. Tyler Bozak scored twice, Andreas Borgman had a goal and an assist and Connor Brown also scored for the Maple Leafs. Frederik Andersen made 27 saves.
Latest NHL Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games
- St. Louis is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of St. Louis’s last 16 games
- Toronto is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
- Toronto is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto’s last 5 games