Winning in the postseason takes skill and talent, but it also takes a killer instinct. Teams who win generally know how to close out the deal when the opportunity arises, and that is something that the St. Louis Blues have had some difficulty doing in these playoffs. They had a 3-1 series lead over the Blackhawks in the opening round, yet required a game 7 to advance. They also blew an opportunity to close out this series with a home game against the Stars, and now must head to Dallas on Wednesday night for yet another Game 7. The knock on the Blues in recent years is that they have lost their bottle when the playoffs come around, and that label is going to stick a little harder of they drop this one to Dallas. This has been a fantastic series to watch for the average hockey fan, though, and it’s one that always looked as though it was going to go the full 7. You can wager on the deciding game right here at our MyBookie.ag NHL online odds portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.